Ordering a repeat prescription
Order your repeat prescription online at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
The Medicines Department is responsible for handling your repeat prescription requests, ensuring each is forwarded to the pharmacy of your choice and handling any prescription queries you may have, including liaising with your doctors if necessary. The email address is CWSCCG.LTMEDTEAM@nhs.net
It is surgery policy to issue 28 day prescriptions in accordance with NHS guidelines.
Ways to Order
Prescriptions can be ordered in the following ways:
- By bringing your repeat prescription slip to the surgery and posting it in the box
- Online via SystmOnline. For this option we would need to issue you with a secure password so please let us know and we will post this out to you.
- Using The NHS App
- If your doctor thinks it is appropriate and safe, your doctor may issue a batch prescription, where you don't have to ask the doctor each time for a repeat prescription. This is suitable for patients who are stable on the medicines. If you would like to know if you are suitable for this then please ask your pharmacist, we will then be in touch with you to put this into place. .
Many delivery services have been suspended or running limited service during the pandemic. If you are unable to collect your own prescriptions please ask a relative, friend or neighbour to collect them for you; if you do not have someone to collect them for you, you can register for support from the council (more information about support can be found on our home page).
A large majority of our prescriptions are now forwarded directly to your pharmacy of choice you will need to ask the pharmacy when your medicines will be available. If you wish to collect the prescription from reception, we aim to have it ready for you in two working days, whether this is ordered at 9am in the morning or later in the afternoon. A complete list of all the pharmacies that collect from us and prepare the prescription for you is detailed below:
- The Lime Tree Pharmacy
- Boots - Montague Street
- Boots - Goring Road
- Boots - Lyons Farm Retail Park
- Cooks - Broadwater Road
- Goring Chemist - Goring Road
- Hudda (East Worthing) Ham Road
- Lindsey - Littlehampton
- Lloyds - Durrington
- Lloyds - Manor Parade (Hills)
- Lloyds - Rowlands Road (Smarts)
- Lloyds - The Strand
- McCormicks - Tarring
- Lloyds - Heene Road
- Sainsbury - Lloyds (Lyons Farm)
- Phoenix Surgery - West Worthing
- Superdrug - Montague Street
- Shelley Surgery - Shelley Road
- Tesco - Durrington
- Tarring Community - St Lawrence Surgery
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.