Lime Tree Surgery are looking for a salaried GP for 4-8 sessions per week.
- a forward thinking and innovative GMS practice with approximately 28,000 registered patients, delivering high quality patient focussed care.
- full triage system ensuring that GP’s see only patients they need to.
- strong clinical team which comprises of 5 GP partners, 14 salaried GP’s, 3 nurse practitioners, a first contact physiotherapist, 2 paramedics, 7 nurses, 7 HCA’s and a large supporting admin and reception team.
- in-house medicines management team comprising of 3 Clinical Pharmacists, 2 Pharmacy Technicians and 2 trainee Pharmacy Technicians.
- caring and supportive working environment for all our staff.
- training practice accommodating FY2, medical students and have our own nurse mentor. We encourage whole team development and close the surgeries once a month for training purposes. All clinicians have protected learning time and mentorship.
- lead practice for the Coastal and South Downs Care Partnership with in-house Clinical Pharmacists, mental health worker and Care Co-ordinators.
- we welcome and support GP’s with special interests.
- Lime Tree Surgery has three sites within a 4 mile radius. The clinical system is SystmOne.
Please contact Elaine Luxford (email@example.com) for further details, to arrange an informal visit to the practice or send a CV.
36 HOURS PER WEEK
An opportunity has arisen to join our Practice Nurse team here at Lime Tree Surgery. We are a forward thinking practice delivering high quality care to patients. We have three sites located in Findon, Durrington and Goring. Our current patient list is 28,000 over all three sites.
We are looking to employ a practice nurse for 36 hours a week – ideally a 4 day week but can be flexible.
We are a large nursing team – currently we have 7 practice nurses and 10 health care assistants. We work alongside our practitioner and GP team.
We are looking for a nurse who ideally has previous primary care experience but this is not essential.
Those wishing to apply should be computer literate and ideally have experience of the following:
- Wound care – including Doppler’s and compression
- Childhood immunisations and general vaccinations
- Cervical screening/cytology
- Chronic disease management with an interest in hypertension.
- SystmOne clinical knowledge – training can be given.
We are looking for a hardworking, team player who is enthusiastic and flexible to join our friendly nursing team.
The successful candidate will need to show evidence of a valid NMC registration.
For further details and/or an application pack please contact Elaine Luxford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01903 264101
Closing Date: 22 October 2021