Lime Tree Surgery, Worthing are looking for a salaried GP for 6 sessions per week.
• a forward thinking and innovative GMS practice with approximately 28,000 registered patients, delivering high quality patient focussed care.
• full triage system ensuring that GP’s see only patients they need to.
• strong clinical team which comprises of 5 GP partners, 12 salaried GP’s, 3 nurse practitioners, 6 paramedics, 9 nurses, 11 HCA’s and a large supporting admin and reception team.
• in-house medicines management team
• caring and supportive working environment for all our staff.
• training practice accommodating FY2, medical students and have our own nurse mentor. We encourage whole team development and close the surgeries once a month for training purposes. All clinicians have protected learning time and mentorship.
• lead practice for the Coastal and South Downs Care Partnership with in-house Clinical Pharmacists, mental health worker and Care Co-ordinators.
• we welcome and support GP’s with special interests.
• Lime Tree Surgery has three sites within a 4 mile radius. The clinical system is SystmOne.
Please contact sxicb-wsx.LTSRecruitment@nhs.net for further details, to arrange an informal visit to the practice or send a CV.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.