Lime Tree Surgery are looking for a salaried GP for 4-8 sessions per week.
- a forward thinking and innovative GMS practice with approximately 28,000 registered patients, delivering high quality patient focussed care.
- full triage system ensuring that GP’s see only patients they need to.
- strong clinical team which comprises of 5 GP partners, 14 salaried GP’s, 3 nurse practitioners, a first contact physiotherapist, 2 paramedics, 7 nurses, 7 HCA’s and a large supporting admin and reception team.
- in-house medicines management team comprising of 3 Clinical Pharmacists, 2 Pharmacy Technicians and 2 trainee Pharmacy Technicians.
- caring and supportive working environment for all our staff.
- training practice accommodating FY2, medical students and have our own nurse mentor. We encourage whole team development and close the surgeries once a month for training purposes. All clinicians have protected learning time and mentorship.
- lead practice for the Coastal and South Downs Care Partnership with in-house Clinical Pharmacists, mental health worker and Care Co-ordinators.
- we welcome and support GP’s with special interests.
- Lime Tree Surgery has three sites within a 4 mile radius. The clinical system is SystmOne.
Please contact Elaine Luxford (email@example.com) for further details, to arrange an informal visit to the practice or send a CV.