Are you eligible for a booster for people with a weakened immune system?
If you are aged 18-74 and you are coming to Durrington Health Centre for a COVID-19 spring booster vaccine please see our guidance below, We can only vaccinate patients under 75 if they are immunosuppressed
To be eligible you'll need to either:
• Currently have a weakened immune system
• Have had a severely weakened immune system at the time of your 1st or 2nd dose
Someone at the site will talk to you and check your evidence to make sure you're eligible for a booster dose.
Examples of things you can bring to show that you're eligible include:
• A letter from a GP or hospital specialist asking you to get a booster for people with a weakened immune system.
• A hospital letter that describes the condition or treatment causing you to have a weakened immune system.
• A prescription or a medicine box with your name and the date showing when the medicine was prescribed - this must be for the condition or treatment causing you to have a weakened immune system.
Published: Jul 16, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.